Sunday 23 December 2012

Day Twenty Three: Mojito 019


 

Hmmm..... what can I say about Ciate Mojito besides the fact that it reminds me of Kermit the frog?
I can definitely say that this is not a colour I would wear frequently, in fact most probably only for dress ups or for Christmas and as it is the latter I would say that this is fair for Caite to include in the Mini Mani Calendar.

This colour does not go on well, much like all the pastel colours, and would recommend applying three layers as I have done on my thumbnail (pic below).


 The other fingers only have two layers and you can see what I mean by it not applying well as it looks streaky/patchy on the nail.


Overall I would have to say that I won't be buying this colour again as it's just not something that I would usually wear, not to mention the patchy/uneven results from two layers. I would expect that from a cheap nail polish but not for a polish that is $20 a pop - I'd rather buy OPI or China Glaze instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...