Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day Sixteen: Big Yellow Taxi




Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE YELLOW! If I could I would wear yellow everyday but for obvious reasons I don't - lol. So, when I saw this polish behind door 16 I was so happy but then that quickly turned to disappointment.

The formula for this polish was so chalky (similar to Cabaret ) that it laid on the nail quite patchy and uneven which is a shame as I was looking forward to having this as one of my favourites but I will most likely never use this again. It must be the colour yellow - I can never find a yellow eyeshadow that isn't chalky/patchy when applied and I didn't think it would apply to nail polish.

Big Yellow Taxi is a great colour but unfortunately it loses BIG points for consistency and texture. I guess I better keep my eyes out for another yellow polish.

Macro shot - no editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...