Monday 24 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Wrap Up


24 Ciate Mini Polishes for $89.00

December 24 brings us to the end of the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar for 2012. Overall, this set had it's good and bad points but this wasn't such a bad investment and if you received this as a gift it is even better!


This was my first exposure to the Ciate brand (besides the Velvet Manicure but I bought that at the same time ;p) and I have to admit that they really impressed me with their formula on most of the polishes (and some needed a bit more work).

The BIG negative I had with this set was the lack of effort put into the three exclusive colours Glass Slipper, Magic Carpet and Enchanted Rose as it doesn't take much to make a glitter top coat (heck even I can make one with a trip to the art and craft shop and a cheap clear nail polish). I just feel that they could've done so much more and really created something special for nail polish collectors to cherish and drool over.



All in all, this is a great gift idea for those who love their nail polishes and also for Ciate to introduce their brand to new potential customers. I just hope other companies/brands follow suit and bring out advent calendars next year!

I hope you enjoyed my daily blogging on this set and thank you for taking the time to read my blog and mini reviews.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy your holidays with your loved ones!


Jolina xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...