Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day Fifteen: Headliner 066





 Sorry guys for the lateness in this post! It is the silly season (as they say) and time is just going way too quickly and life is so busy that the blog is being neglected once again. It's now 12:35am on the 18th of December and I can't sleep so I thought I would catch up on some entries! :)

Day 15 of the Ciate Mini Mani Calendar brings us Headliner which I would describe as a Tiffany blue. I tried taking pics in varying light but none of the photos are showing exactly what the colour looks like in real life (I even tried editing the photos to get closer to the true colour but to no avail).
The only picture that got close to true colour is the top left image.

Headliner is a nice colour that goes on nicely (like the majority of Ciate polishes) but once again, nothing remarkable about it that would make me go out and buy it once this little mini is finished.

***UPDATE*** When removing this polish be super careful as it goes everywhere and stains the skin a little (I don't know if it's because I use 100% acetone though but would love to hear if you did or didn't have the same problem).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...