Thursday 13 December 2012

Day Thirteen: Glass Slipper



FINALLY - we reached one of the three new colours that are exclusive to the Mini Mani Calendar. At first glance this polish looks like a solid blue with glitter particles but unfortunately this is not the case. It turns out that Glass Slipper is nothing but a glitter top coat, although what DOES set the Ciate ones a part from the usual glitter polishes is the cut and finish of the glitter. It is quite fine and has different sized flakes of glitter which looks quite nice.

Glass Slipper - two coats on my natural nail
 I thought I'd see what it would look like as a top coat and tried it on top of China Glaze's Eyes Like Sapphires. The end result is what I thought Glass Slipper would've looked like.


 This exclusive colour kept me wanting more so it was kind of a let down for me but it does look MARVELOUS as a top coat and would probably never wear Glass Slipper on its own. I certainly hope that the two remaining exclusive colours aren't exactly like this one, otherwise that would be quite anticlimactic.

I wonder what colour we get for tomorrow? xxx

Glass Slipper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...