Monday 3 December 2012

Ciate Day Three: Halo 089




Halo 089 (don't ask me what the numbers mean - I just thought it was the colour number but not all of them have numbers after the title) is a very sheer polish that would look great over a french nail design.

In order to get good coverage I had to apply three coats rather than the usual two. The colour is quite pretty and does remind you of all things angelic :) .

The one thing that really stood out to me though was the smell of this polish. It really had a pungent smell that was quite off putting and the consistency of this polish was a little more thicker than the other ones I have tried so far but it still went on nicely and dried smooth.

I probably wouldn't buy this on its own as I prefer quite bold and bright colours, but for those of you who like natural tones, this would be a perfect addition to your collection to give a french/natural nail a bit of oomph! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...