Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Well, we've finally come to the end of 2O12 and I have so much to be thankful for. I won't lie and say that this year was easy. In fact I wanted to chuck the towel in many, many, many times, I've had problems with my health as well as other things in my personal life where I thought I wasn't going to make it.

Now that I can look back and see how far I have come I can truly say that I wouldn't change one thing. Overcoming my hurdles has made me much stronger and I know that things can only look up from here - as clichéd as that sounds!

For those of you who aren't connected to my facebook page, here are my highlights of 2O12 (and as of yesterday add "reaching 2500 likes" to the list):

I would like to thank everyone who was encouraged me and supported me through 2O12 and here's to an AMAZING 2O13. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true in the New Year!


Jolz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...