Tuesday 15 January 2013

On the Road Photoshoot



* ON THE ROAD PHOTOSHOOT WITH JACK GRAYSON*
For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you would've seen these behind the scenes images from my shoot with Jack Grayson, Amelia from THE EDIT Vintage Store and Natalia from early December 2012.




Well now, I can finally tell you that this shoot has now been published on Fashion Journal Online!

This is such exciting news for me as one of my favourite artists Merton Muaremi works with this magazine quite often!

Here is the full fashion story that features online with an extra added previously unseen image!








I hope you enjoyed this shoot and if you like my work subscribe to my instagram or facebook pages to stay up to date on my work! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...