Wednesday 6 November 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Let's Go Crazy


Deborah Lippmann's Let's Go Crazy features Prince's signature shade of purple with multicolour glitter throughout.


On first inspection of the polish bottle you may suspect that there may be a little too much going on but once you apply the polish your hesitation fades away.

This polish is a jelly base colour and applies the glitter in a more layered effect rather than a full glitter explosion. It is very similar to the Glitter in the Air polish that I reviewed a couple of weeks ago but I much prefer the bold purple tone in Let's Go Crazy.

The colour of this polish was really hard to capture on camera, it either looked black in images or the glitter wouldn't show up. I really tried hard to get it right for you but the below image was as close as I could get. I bought some new lights to help capture colours/textures better for you all so bear with me while I get used to it.


All in all I ADORE this polish and would dare say that it's probably my favourite one so far with Dancing in the Dark being a very, very, very close second!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...