Wednesday 19 June 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Bad Romance


There's not too much to say about this polish besides the fact that it's DAMN SEXY! hehe


Bad Romance is a black polish with magenta/hotpink glitter (you could even argue that it is a purple). The black in this polish is actually quite thick and this is the first Deborah Lippmann polish that I didn't have to put a base coat under. This is the finish after two coats.


 I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it seemed to only last three days before starting to chip and this is the first time this has happened with any of the Deborah Lippmann polishes and I'm starting to wonder whether or not it's because I didn't put a base colour.

Three days post mani :(
I think next time I wear this I'll put an undercoat to test my theory on why this chipped but otherwise awesome colour, shame about the chipping factor.


Contrast has been upped in this image to try and depict how much glitter shows up in the polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...