Thursday 21 March 2013

Make Up Store - Celebration Nail Polish


A couple of weeks ago I had an impromptu trip to Sydney and picked up a couple of things from Make Up Store and Illamasqua. At the time, Make Up Store had 40% off selected items sale and as I ADORE their nail polishes I thought I'd treat myself and buy some more to add to my collection. I ended up buying two of them and tonight I finally had the time to try one of them out.

Celebration is a two tone polish. It's essentially a shimmer polish with a black base and gold shimmer throughout (in some of the photos it looks like it has a green/brown tinge but they don't look like that in real life - could be my crappy lighting or my computer monitor - lol).





Make Up Store Nail Polish in Celebration

One of the things I really like about the Make Up Store polishes is that they are really pigmented and also dry relatively quickly. They're also really nice to apply and have a nice finish. I'd highly recommend buying some if you live near a Make Up Store. They also have a really great holographic polish range too!

No filter/edit - Two coats of polish
Macro shot no filter/edit
As I am attending the Hitched Magazine launch in two days I thought I'd add a bit of nail art to make it more interesting.

I had previously posted the below image on my facebook and instagram pages and everyone wanted to know what the other products that I used on my nails were so here they are:

Love heart feature: Manicare Glam Nails Nail Art Pen in Snow White
Ring Finger: OPI Bring on the Bling (pic below)
Index Finger: OPI 18K Top Coat Man with the Golden Gun


Macro shot no edit/filter - OPI "Bring on the Bling"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...