- 1x Cantik Swimwear Canitk Palms Notebook
- 1x Pocket Manicure Kit
- 1x Something In The Water Scarf
- 1x Her Fashion Box Pebble Purse
- 1 x Her Fashion Box Ripple Necklace
- 1x Urban Rituelle Guava Lip Balm
- 1x Babe Scrub Green Tea Scrub
- 2x Green Smoothie Co Green Is Good Sachets
- 3x J Bronze Samples
- 1x Muesli For Me Sample
- 1x Ulta3 Lipstick (free gift for completing the survey)
CANTIK SWIMWEAR PALMS NOTEBOOK ($19.95AUD VALUE)
POCKET MANICURE KIT ($7.95AUD VALUE)
SOMETHING IN THE WATER SCARF ($24.95AUD)
This little scarf can also be used as a sarong/wrap to wear whilst you're at the beach.
HER FASHION BOX PEBBLE PURSE ($7.95AUD)
HER FASHION BOX RIPPLE NECKLACE ($24.95AUD)
URBAN RITUELLE LIP BALM 'GUAVA' ($9.95AUD)
The lip balm feels nice enough but I'm not a fan of balms that come in tubs as I find they're a little messy. I would definitely choose a stick over pot any day.
BABESCRUB 'GREEN TEA' SAMPLE ($21.95AUD)
GREEN SMOOTHIE CO SAMPLE X2 ($15.00AUD FOR 5X10G SACHETS)
J BRONZE SAMPLE SACHETS
(FACE TAN 30ML $24.95AUD; ILLUMINISER 100ML $24.95AUD)
MUESLI FOR ME 45G SAMPLE
|I'm assuming I got this for filling out the survey as it wasn't listed in the HFB Magazine.|
I ended up cancelling my Violetbox subscription as I felt that every month the items they sent were just not worth it and became a waste of money and now I'm starting to feel the same way about Her Fashion Box.
Here's hoping that the next box is better otherwise I may end up cancelling this one too.