Wednesday 8 January 2014

Ciate London Denim Manicure Kit


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

 

Hope you guys have all been well and sorry I have been neglecting this blog. Like most people, the end of the year is super hectic and I just had sooooooooo many clients/jobs as well as finishing my Certificate IV in Training and Assessing that I never got a chance to blog!

Now that January has rolled around things have started to get quiet again and I've had time to play with one of the nail kits I got while I was in Hawaii in August.

This is the Ciate Denim Manicure Kit which I got from Nordstroms for $18.00USD. It contains the following:



CIATE PAINT POT IN 'REGATTA' (1x 13.5ml)
GRIP GLUE (no individual picture)


 

STUDS (30 PIECES)




 

WATER TRANSFERS (2x SHEETS)

 


 This kit has everything you need to create your own denim nail art with detailed instructions on the back of the box as well as within a leaflet inside the box.

The studs add a three dimensional element to it in conjunction with the water decals in the shape of stitching (it comes in gold and white).

The decals themselves were a little tricky to apply but once you got the hang of it it wasn't too bad. I highly recommend using tweezers for that part!

I ended up pairing this kit with some Sally Hansen Polish Strips in the Zip It! Design. Here is the final look I came up with:


All in all this was a really funky kit and at only $18.00USD it was a bargain. I'm not sure if you can get in Australia anymore but you can probably find it on Ebay/Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...