Tuesday 23 July 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream


As I mentioned in my last Deboarh Lippmann post, all of her nail polishes are named after songs but I couldn't find "Mermaid's Dream" but this polish sure does remind me of a mermaid.

Mermaid's dream is a mint green metallic with blue glitter/shimmer - there's a LOT going on in this polish!


The polish chipped after four days of wear, which was quite surprising as this is meant to be a professional brand. It seems that most of the glitters in the Deborah Lippmann range don't seem to work too well with me (unlike the OPI glitters that last FOREVER). All in all a great polish but it's just a shame about the chipping.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week Talia (YouTube) passed away at the young age of 13 from cancer. As a tribute to Talia, Nicole from Nail Polish Wars initiated the mini project #mintmanisfortaliajoy which was held on Friday 19th of July. As my small tribute I painted my nails for the occasion.

RIP Talia, your strength, courage and vivacity was truly inspiring! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...